- An arranged marriage Voters signatures to register Grigory Yavlinsky were rejected, because the authorities dont need an excessive amount of competition in the first ballot.
- "Vote in the new elections after the rigged ones have been thrown out" The President of the USSR Mikhail Gorbachev sits down with Novaya Gazeta Editor-in-Chief Dmitry Muratov
- A hand-written platform, or Think bout people! In the coming six years, Vladimir Putin wants to do what for some unexplainable reasons he didnt do over the past 12 years.
- The Constitution should not have a place for a king Talk online about the Constitution is taking people away from the slogan of fighting for honest elections to the slogan of being against the countrys autocratic government
- Mikhail Khodorkovsky: Hes just afraid of competition When Putin says that he never does his friends in, this is because he is afraid to get on the wrong side of the siloviki who are close to him. From the correspondence between the editors and Mikhail Khodorkovsky, inmate of Correctional Facility 7 of the Federal Penitentiary Service Directorate for the Republic of Karelia, the city of Segezha
If you find any errors in the text, inaccurate facts or other blots, just select text and press ctrl+enter.
If you have any suggestions, or if you want to buy advertising space or have any materials, please contact us by e-mail or phone
email@example.com (495) 926-20-01