- Zhanaozen Novaya Gazeta special correspondent Elena Kostyuchenko reports from the rebellious Kazakh prairie
- Holding their heads up high. Novaya observers and special correspondents on assignment: each makes their own way to Bolotnaya Square
- Whats to become of Russian television after "Bolotnaya"? Leonid Parfyonov answered this question on 10 December 2011 at Bolotnaya Square
- Moscows speaking! I wandered around vast space of Botonaya Square through the tight rows of people, easily joined in on conversations and everywhere felt the same thing: disdain for those who rigged the elections and joyful confidence in freedom and victory
- Mikhail Khodorkovsky: Hes just afraid of competition When Putin says that he never does his friends in, this is because he is afraid to get on the wrong side of the siloviki who are close to him. From the correspondence between the editors and Mikhail Khodorkovsky, inmate of Correctional Facility 7 of the Federal Penitentiary Service Directorate for the Republic of Karelia, the city of Segezha
If you find any errors in the text, inaccurate facts or other blots, just select text and press ctrl+enter.
If you have any suggestions, or if you want to buy advertising space or have any materials, please contact us by e-mail or phone
firstname.lastname@example.org (495) 926-20-01