- 5 and 6 December, Moscow
- The majority of the people who voted against the Swindlers and Thieves Party (United Russia) has not read Navalnys blog... ... or ever heard of the infamous car crash on Leninsky Prospekt. Each one of them has had their own personal Leninsky Prospekt experience
- Evolution of a revolution THEY were waiting all these years for an orange revolution on Revolution, Manezhnaya or Old Square. That revolution, however, took place in peoples conscience.
- Theres no need to drive things to extremes!
- The ruling party commits suicide The publics not going to recognise the election results as legitimate, no matter what numbers the Central Election Commission draws up
- Suspicious activity report. How does the global money laundering machine work? A transnational investigation by Novaya Gazeta and the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project (OCCRP)*
- Mikhail Khodorkovsky: Hes just afraid of competition When Putin says that he never does his friends in, this is because he is afraid to get on the wrong side of the siloviki who are close to him. From the correspondence between the editors and Mikhail Khodorkovsky, inmate of Correctional Facility 7 of the Federal Penitentiary Service Directorate for the Republic of Karelia, the city of Segezha
If you find any errors in the text, inaccurate facts or other blots, just select text and press ctrl+enter.
If you have any suggestions, or if you want to buy advertising space or have any materials, please contact us by e-mail or phone
firstname.lastname@example.org (495) 926-20-01