- Russian money buried in Montenegro Novaya Gazeta begins a new series on investigating what foreign real estate belongs to Russias politicians and civil servants. In part one, we head over to Montenegro, around 40% of which already seems to belong to Russians.
- In expectation of a Russian Khomeini, our madhouse is voting for nationalism Legitimising savagery
- Andrei Smirnov: I can see clearly that society does not know what it is doing The famous director, screen writer and actor tries to answer the question: Why do we hate one another?
- All the questions you wanted to ask Luzhkov and he could not answer
- Go and observe! Having election observers at electoral precincts will crimp the Kremlins possibilities Dmitry Oreshkin continues his talk on the need for a campaign for monitoring elections.
- The poppy-seed gang The drug police send grocers to a high-security prison for 13, 10 and five and a half years.
- Navalny at the Russian March. Do the famous bloggers fans know what he is calling on them to do?
- Mikhail Khodorkovsky: Hes just afraid of competition When Putin says that he never does his friends in, this is because he is afraid to get on the wrong side of the siloviki who are close to him. From the correspondence between the editors and Mikhail Khodorkovsky, inmate of Correctional Facility 7 of the Federal Penitentiary Service Directorate for the Republic of Karelia, the city of Segezha
- The Freemasons' Code: Dan Brown reveals the message that told him the door to the lodge is open
- Nick Clegg warns David Cameron: Don't let Coalition get blown off course by Tory infighting over Europe and gay marriage
- Nick Clegg warns David Cameron: Don't let Coalition get blown off course by Tory infighting
If you find any errors in the text, inaccurate facts or other blots, just select text and press ctrl+enter.
If you have any suggestions, or if you want to buy advertising space or have any materials, please contact us by e-mail or phone
email@example.com (495) 926-20-01